The Motion Instruments Position Sensor (MIPS) is high-quality linear potentiometer designed to be used in rugged environments. Flexible mounting is facilitated by heim joint or pop joint ends and we offer different options to mount to your bike’s shock or fork.
The MIPS 75 sensor will fit most enduro bikes with up to 70mm shock stroke. MIPS 100 is designed for downhill rear shocks that are longer than 75mm, but shorter than 100mm stroke length.
MIPS 200 is designed for Enduro Forks. MIPS 250 is designed for downhill forks.
- MIPS 50 - Shocks with up to 50mm travel
- MIPS 75 - Shocks with up to 75mm travel
- MIPS 100 - Shocks with 75-100mm travel
- MIPS 150 - Shocks or forks less than 150mm travel
- MIPS 200 - Forks less than 200mm travel
- MIPS 250 - Forks with more than 200mm travel